iOS 14.3 is now available and it includes a ton of updates including ProRAW for Pro iPhones
Apple has just dropped iOS 14.3 and it’s a doozy of an update with a ton of new features and enhancements.
Quick recap, ProRAW gives users the flexibility of editing typical RAW images but with Apple’s imaging processing features baked in. It lets more advanced users adjust parameters like white balance and exposure, while still providing the benefits of Apple’s computational photography features like Deep Fusion and Smart HDR.
ProRAW aside, iOS 14.3 also brings a bunch of other updates including the following:
- Support for AirPods Max
- Apple Fitness+ (not available in SG yet sadly)
- Faster Home Screen Shortcuts
- Ability to add Ecosia as the default search engine
- Cardio Fitness for Health app and Apple Watch
- New privacy information on App Store pages
- TV app enhancements to improve Apple TV+ and search
- Ability to launch Appl Clips by scanning Apple App Clips Codes via camera
To update to iOS 14.3, go to the Settings app, then click on General and then Software Update.
You can also read more about Apple’s privacy policies in their updated knowledge base article here.